At Community Psychological Services, you will find a non-judgmental and supportive environment in which caring therapists are committed to helping you resolve LGBT issues you are facing.
Most people find themselves coping with varying degrees of stress, anxiety, grief, depression, marital and parenting at some point in their lives. Similarly, all couples argue over the same kinds of issues, i.e. money, sex, family interference and time spent together.
Common Gay – LGBT Struggles
For gay individuals, typical problems include finding solutions for:
- Discrimination and oppression as a sexual minority
- Stress and anxiety
- Being an “authentic” self – coming out to friends and family
- Understanding oneself, with homosexuality being part of self, but not the defining factor of who you are
- Gay and lesbian marriage problems
- Gay and lesbian parenting issues
Find Out How a California Therapist Can Help
Call Community Psychological Services at (818) 907-7974. Schedule an appointment with a therapist who has extensive experience with LGBT problems. Find out how our affordable counseling services can make a difference in your life.